ORGANIC INDOOR & OUTDOOR ALLERGY MEDICINE
Allergy-D for Adults tackles your worst nasal allergy symptoms head-on with a complete, organic formula designed to help you feel better faster.
- Non-Drowsy / Safe & Effective
- Organic chewable tablets
- Portable on-the-go bottle
- Used to treat: Nasal allergy symptoms including sneezing, runny nose, irritated eyes, nasal congestion and itchy nose and throat
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Know What's In Your Medicine
We carefully source our ingredients from around the world to create the healthiest medicines for your body.
DulcamaraFrom the woody nightshadeDulcamara treats a variety of allergy symptoms. We use it in our medicine to help with coughs.
Wyethia helenoidesFrom the gray mule’s ears rootWyethia helenioides is a potent remedy that helps treat acute allergy symptoms, including nasal congestion.
Sinapis nigraFrom the black mustardSinapis nigra treats a variety of hay fever symptoms. It is also useful for helping to relieve a runny nose.
Ranunculus bulbosusFrom the bulbous buttercupRanunculus bulbosus helps relieve symptoms of hay fever, and treats allergic headaches.
Our products are free of synthetic additives like dyes and pesticides
Our formulas are free of genetically modified organisms
We use only the best ingredients from the most sustainable suppliers
Based on our Chief Medical Officer's clinical research and homeopathic provings
Addresses symptoms associated with hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies, such as irritated eyes, sinus pain, sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion and itchy throat & nose.
Enjoy life with the world’s first Certified Organic and Non-GMO homeopathic allergy medicine.
For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use as needed.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Chew 2 tablets at the onset of symptoms. Do not swallow whole. Repeat every 6-8 hours as needed.
- Children 3-11 years of age: Chew 1 tablet at the onset of symptoms. Do not swallow whole. Repeat every 6-8 hours as needed.
- Children under 3 years of age: ask a doctor before use.