Allergy-D for Children
ORGANIC ALLERGY & DECONGESTANT
Allergy-D for Children tackles your child’s worst nasal allergy symptoms head-on with a safe and effective organic formula designed to help your child feel better faster.
- Non-Drowsy / Safe & Effective
- Organic chewable tablets
- Portable on-the-go bottle
- Used to treat: Nasal allergy symptoms including sneezing, runny nose, irritated eyes, nasal congestion and itchy nose and throat without harsh fillers
Know What's In Your Medicine
We carefully source our ingredients from around the world to create the healthiest medicines for your body.
DulcamaraFrom the woody nightshadeDulcamara treats a variety of health conditions, including cold symptoms. It acts as a remedy for coughs and runny eyes.
Wyethia helenoidesFrom the gray mule’s ears rootWyethia helenioides is a potent remedy that helps treat acute allergy symptoms, including nasal congestion.
Sinapis nigraFrom the black mustardSinapis nigra is a polychrest remedy for many different health conditions. Our formula uses it to treat runny nose and sinus pressure.
PulsatillaFrom the pasqueflowerPulsatilla is a remedy for symptoms related to excessive discharge. It helps relieve allergic headaches and loss of smell.
Our products are free of synthetic additives like dyes and pesticides
Our formulas are free of genetically modified organisms
We use only the best ingredients from the most sustainable suppliers
Based on our Chief Medical Officer's clinical research and homeopathic provings
Allergy-D for Children addresses symptoms associated with hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies, such as irritated eyes, sinus pain, sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, itchy throat & nose.
Help your child find relief from seasonal allergies with the world’s first Certified Organic and Non-GMO homeopathic allergy medicine for children.
For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use as needed.
- Adults and Children 12 years of age and older: Chew 2 tablets at the onset of symptoms. Do not swallow whole. Repeat every 4-6 hours as needed.
- Children 3-11 years of age: Chew 2 tablets at the onset of symptoms. Do not swallow whole. Repeat every 6-8 hours as needed.
- Children under 3 years of age: Ask a doctor before use.