Jet Lag Rx
HELPS PREVENT JET LAG
Make traveling easier and take back your day with a strong organic medicine that allows you to make the most of your time away.
- No Drug Interactions
- Organic chewable tablets
- Portable on-the-go bottle
- Used to treat: Jet lag symptoms including fatigue, mood changes, sleeplessness, early waking, loss of appetite, nausea and sluggishness
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Know What's In Your Medicine
We carefully source our ingredients from around the world to create the healthiest medicines for your body.
Coffea crudaFrom the raw coffee berriesCoffea cruda helps to treat overstimulation. It’s used as a remedy for headache, lightheadedness and inability to concentrate.
Cocculus indicusFrom the Indian cockle seedCocculus indicus is a useful remedy for symptoms caused by the strain of travel. It helps relieve excessive sleepiness, loss of appetite, and constipation.
Cinchona officinalisFrom the Peruvian barkCinchona officinalis contains quinine and is a potent remedy to treat mood changes, fatigue, and early waking.
Arnica montanaFrom the arnica plantArnica montana, commonly known as arnica, helps treat fatigue, irritability and lethargy.
TabacumFrom the tobacco plantTabacum has long been used to treat motion sickness and dizziness. We use it in our medicine to help relieve sleeplessness, nausea and anxiety.
Our products are free of synthetic additives like dyes and pesticides
Our formulas are free of genetically modified organisms
We use only the best ingredients from the most sustainable suppliers
Based on our Chief Medical Officer's clinical research and homeopathic provings
Addresses symptoms associated with jet lag.
Enjoy your vacation or maximize efficiency on your business trip with the world’s first Certified Organic and Non-GMO homeopathic jet lag prevention medicine.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Chew 2 tablets on each takeoff, 2 approximately every 4 hours, and 2 after landing. However, intervals of up to 5 hours between tablets are acceptable if sleeping. Do not swallow whole.
- Children 3-11 years of age: Chew 1 tablet on each takeoff, 1 approximately every 4 hours, and 1 after landing. However, intervals of up to 5 hours between tablets are acceptable if sleeping. Do not swallow whole.
- Children under 3 years of age: Ask a doctor before use