Leg Cramp Rx
ORGANIC LEG CRAMP AND PAIN
Leg soreness and cramps are no match for Leg Cramp Rx, an organic targeted formula designed to reduce swelling, stiffness, and joint pain.
- No Drug Interactions
- Organic chewable tablets
- Portable on-the-go bottle
- Used to treat: Calf, foot and leg cramps, leg and joint pain, leg and calf stiffness, and leg soreness and swelling
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Know What's In Your Medicine
We carefully source our ingredients from around the world to create the healthiest medicines for your body.
Rhus toxicodendronFrom the poison ivyRhus tox is a potent remedy for conditions involving the joints and muscles, and is an active ingredient to help treat swelling.
Nux moschataFrom the nutmegNux moschata, or nutmeg, is used to help relax muscles. It treats cramps in legs.
Lycopodium clavatumFrom the Club mossLycopodium clavatum is an essential remedy to treat pain in joints and lower limbs.
Jatropha curcasFrom the Barbados nutJatropha curcas is used to treat many ailments, including arthritis, cramps, and aches. It is an active ingredient in our formula for helping to relieve stiffness.
Colchicum autumnaleFrom the meadow saffronColchicum autumnale is a widely used remedy and helps treat pain in joints and legs.
Our products are free of synthetic additives like dyes and pesticides
Our formulas are free of genetically modified organisms
We use only the best ingredients from the most sustainable suppliers
Based on our Chief Medical Officer's clinical research and homeopathic provings
Addresses stiffness, pain in limbs, joints, and legs, and cramps in calves, feet and legs.
Experience the world’s first Certified Organic and Non-GMO homeopathic leg cramp medicine.
For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use as needed.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Chew 2 tablets at the onset of symptoms. Do not swallow whole. Repeat every 4-6 hours as needed.
- Children 3-11 years of age: Chew 1 tablet at the onset of symptoms. Do not swallow whole. Repeat every 4-6 hours as needed.
- Children under 3 years of age: ask a doctor before use.