ORGANIC STRESS & FATIGUE FORMULA
Find relief from stress, fatigue, and anxiety with an effective, proprietary organic medicine designed to help you feel better.
- Non-Habit Forming
- Organic chewable tablets
- Portable on-the-go bottle
- Used to treat: Stress, fatigue, anxiety, irritability, and inability to concentrate
Know What's In Your Medicine
We carefully source our ingredients from around the world to create the healthiest medicines for your body.
Aconitum napellusFrom the monkshood plantAconitum napellus, or aconite, is a potent remedy to treat tension. It helps relieve stress, agitation and hypersensitivity.
Gelsemium sempervirensFrom the evening trumpetflowerGelsemium is an important remedy for nervousness and anxiety, and helps treat fatigue and restlessness.
Passiflora incarnataFrom the purple passionflowerPassiflora incarnata helps quiet the nerves and mind. It is a gentle remedy for restless sleep and stress.
Lycopodium clavatumFrom the Club mossLycopodium clavatum is helpful for treating anxiety states and stress. Here, it helps remedy an inability to concentrate, irritability, and anticipatory anxiety.
Our products are free of synthetic additives like dyes and pesticides
Our formulas are free of genetically modified organisms
We use only the best ingredients from the most sustainable suppliers
Based on our Chief Medical Officer's clinical research and homeopathic provings
Addresses symptoms associated with stress, such as fatigue, nervousness, anxiousness, irritability, inability to concentrate and hypersensitivity.
Experience the world’s first Certified Organic and Non-GMO homeopathic stress relief medicine.
For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use as needed.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Chew 2 tablets at the onset of symptoms. Do not swallow whole. Repeat every 8 hours as needed.
- Children 3-11 years of age: Chew 1 tablet at the onset of symptoms. Do not swallow whole. Repeat every 8 hours as needed.
- Children under 3 years of age: Ask a doctor before use.